1. To have a general overview on how we work, please check USEFUL INFORMATION section
2. Be sure you’ve prepared everything correctly or ask us directly here
3. Upload a complete set of files immediately after filling the order: monotypepressing.wetransfer.com
4. AUDIO – The content of a CD/DVD should be delivered digitally in DDP 2.0 format with MD5 checksum. We can create a DDP 2.0 (+MD5) picture from .wav, .aiff files on client’s special request and it is surcharged – 25 EUR
5. ARTWORK – labels & covers will be used only if they’re meeting our requirements. Any additonal graphic work on our side is surcharched – 25 EUR. Please send us only .pdf 1.3 or .tiff in CMYK color mode, adapted to the chosen template (the full list is here), incl. 3mm bleeds on each side of every cover pannel. Formats other than .pdf/.tiff will not be processed
6. We’re sending you the cover and label preview separately but surely – we won’t print them without your confirmation
7. the production takes ca. 20 working days from the moment of confirming the cover
8. You can ask for a personalised matrix name on the disc (instead of MonotypePressing). The number of characters on a matrix cannot exceed 25 characters. Please, add the information about it in the “addtional information” section.
9. We require payment before starting the production process!
10. Go ahead – the order form is below!