1. To have a general overview on how we work, please check USEFUL INFORMATION section
2. Be sure you’ve prepared everything correctly or ask us directly here
3. Upload a complete set of files immediately after filling the order: monotypepressing.wetransfer.com
4. AUDIO – The content of a CASSETTE should be delivered digitally in .wav format (each side as a separate file) along with the MD5 checksum file. If the delivered master is divided into individual tracks, the engineering studio will have to prepare the new single-side files by merging single files for an additional fee – 25 €. In this case send us a tracklist document (CLICK HERE)“.
5. ARTWORK – labels & on-body print will be used only if they’re meeting our requirements. Any additonal graphic work on our side is surcharched – 35 EUR. Please send us only .pdf 1.3 or .tiff in CMYK color mode, adapted to the chosen template, incl. 3mm bleeds on each side of every cover pannel. Formats other than .pdf/.tiff will not be processed
PLEASE CHECK J-CARD CHEATSHEET HERE:J-CARD CHEATSHEET
6. We’re sending you the cover and label preview separately but surely – we won’t print them without your confirmation
7. The estimated production turnaround is as follows:
a) For a standard production (black, white & transparent tape shells) without test cassettes*: ca. 12–15 working days,
b) For a standard production (black, white & transparent tape shells) with test cassettes*: ca. 5-7 working days, then after the test cassettes confirmation – ca. 12–15 working days for the main run,
c) For both options: additional ca. 5–7 working days for production with UV LED print.
The turnaround is counted from the moment we receive the payment and your approval of artwork files (using previews sent by email) and proofs (if ordered), assuming the master audio delivered does not include any errors.
The following timeframes are tentative and may be affected by the type or production ordered.
* – Test cassette gives you the opportunity to check the overall quality of the finished product before moving on to the actual production. It is made in particular to assess the sound characteristics of your audio master after converting it from the digital to analog domain. Although ordering test cassettes is not required, we strongly recommend it, especially since it is free of charge for orders over 299 pcs.
8. We require payment before starting the production process!
9. If you would like to implement any change in your order, please, use the order change form here: http://monotypepressing.pl/order-change/ Please, do it before accepting printing files and paying the pro forma invoice. Any changes made after may not be possible or may result in additional fees.
10. Go ahead – the order form is below!